Eaton PW PW9130i 2000R XL 2U
The Eaton 9130 offers a 0.9 factor output power for delivering full powers to equipment that can have a wide range of leaders in late development and power factors. Ideal for servers, network equipment, telecommunications, Voice over IP (VoIP) and security systems. In addition, the Eaton 9130 can operate in a high efficiency mode of more than 95 percent when conditions are kept within acceptable limits.
Other features of the Eaton 9130 include:
- High efficiency mode - the UPS allows you to operate at greater efficiency than 95 percent heat which can reduce cooling costs
- Small Form Factor - up to 3000 VA in just 2U (3.5 inches) of rack space. The tower is only a 1.5 square meter model.
- Intuitive power management software - Eaton's LanSafe ® provides visibility and control on all UPSs using an intuitive interface, the graphical interface and SNMP. Remote control operations, tests and network conditions are handled with ease.
- Smart Display - A bright, easy to navigate panel provides important configurability and displays status information in five languages. Runtime, load and other vital information and troubleshooting are displayed.
- Containers - The Eaton 9130 offers back panels to accommodate a series of NEMA and IEC containers for worldwide applications.
- Load segments - individual control of the group container can be programmed to preserve the runtime battery for the most critical operations.
|Hot exchange battery||Yes|
|Color of the product||Black|
|Maximum current||10 A|
|Acoustic emission||44 dB|
|Crest factor||3: 1|
|Form factor||Rack mounting|
|Power supply input frequency||45/65|
|Temperature range||-20 - 40 ° C|
|Operating temperature range||0 - 40 ° C|
|Power output||2000 VA|
|Power output||1800 W|
|Power socket||Coupler C14|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|AC outlets quantity||9 AC outlet (s)|
|Operating humidity range||5 - 90%|
|Safety||IEC / EN 62040-1, IEC / EN 62040-2|
|Minimum backup time at half load||24 mins|
|Minimum backup time at full load||6 min|
|Output voltage (max)||240 V|
|Operating output voltage (min)||220 V|
|Input operating voltage (max)||276 V.|
|Input operating voltage (min)||180 V|
|Battery type||VRLA 12V / 9 Ah|
|AC output type||Coupler C13, Coupler C19|