Microsens Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch 1x 10/100 / 1000Base-T, 7x10 / 100Base-TX, 3x SFP Ports, pw
The 10-port Gigabit Ethernet switches have up to a maximum of 3 Gigabit Ethernet connectors (SFP slot) for optical fiber (dual-speed support: 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X), allowing the construction of optical fiber rings. In the event of a fault, a mechanism patented by MICROSENS facilitates automatic reconfiguration in less than 20ms. Furthermore, the industrial switches of the Pro ﬁ Line range operate in the temperature range between -20 .. + 60 ° ensuring reliability and robustness.
• Ring technology support with automatic reconfiguration in case of failure of less than 20ms
• VLAN, QoS, IGMP-Snooping, STP / RSTP etc. support
• Management via Web- / SNMP- / CLI or NMP-software
• Switch with 100/1000 Mbps SFP slot
• PoE functionality on Rj45 ports
• Supported temperature range: -20 .. + 60 ° C, (version MS650869PMX-48: -40 .. + 75 ° C)