Security Cisco ASA 5516 with FirePOWER Services (ASA5516-FPWR-K9)
• Maximum Throughput: 1.8 Gbps
• Ports: 8 x 1GE
• Triple Data Encryption Standard/Advanced Encryption Standard (3DES/AES) VPN throughput3: 250 Mbps
• Ipsec site-to-site VPN tunnels: 300
• Cisco AnyConnect Plus/Apex VPN maximum simultaneous connections: 3005
• Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 100
• High availability4: Active/Active and Active/Standby
● Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
● Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 4,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
● The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
● Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
● AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, sandboxing, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.