Cisco SMB SF100D-16 16-Port 10/100 Desktop Switch
Cisco 100 Series Switches Offer Small Business Networks Flexibility and Powerful Network Performance Easily. Without any software to install or configurations to perform, they ensure Fast Ethernet or Gigabit connectivity for small businesses, they are available in both desktop and rack models.
- 16 10/100 doors
- Integrated QoS functionality to ensure maximum performance
- Compact design
- Desktop installation
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard which reduces energy consumption
Cisco 100 Series Switches deliver powerful network performance and flexibility for small business networks, without the complexity. With no installation software and nothing to configure, you get an affordable, reliable network that just works, right out of the box.
Cisco 100 Series Switches offer:
- High-performance capabilities: With powerful network performance at an affordable price, you can give your network a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Support for advanced technologies: Built-in quality of service (QoS) intelligence on all models helps maintain consistent network performance and keeps your applications running smoothly.
- An eco-friendly solution: Optimizes power usage to be energy efficient without compromising performance.
- Affordability: Designed specifically for small businesses that need a basic network with automated features that get you up running in minutes.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco 100 Series switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Ease of use: Works right out of the box, there's no software to install and nothing to configure.
|Auto MDI / MDI-X||Yes|
|Switching capacity||3.2 Gbit / s|
|Certification||UL, CSA, CE, FCC|
|Ethernet LAN connection||Yes|
|Color of the product||Black|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||130 x 130 x 38.5mm|
|Power indicator (LED)||Yes|
|Temperature range||-20 - 70 ° C|
|Operating temperature range||0 - 40 ° C|
|Operating temperature range||32 - 104 ° F|
|Maximum transfer speed||0.1 Gbit / s|
|Number of queues||4|
|Quantity of RJ-45 ports||16|
|Operating humidity range||10 - 90%|
|Minimum system requirements||TCP / IP|
|Network standard||IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) support||No|
|Quality of Service (QoS) Support||Yes|
|Wiring technology||10 / 100BASE-T (X)|
|Ethernet technology on copper cables||100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T|
|Ethernet interface type||Fast Ethernet|
|Switch type||Unmanaged network switch|
|Humidity||10 - 90%|
|Data transfer rates supported||100Mbit / s|
|Ethernet LAN transfer speed||10,100 Mbit / s|