Patton 2174 Copperlink Ethernet Extender Kit, RJ45line, 100-240VAC, 2 units
- Ethernet Extension—Extend 10/100Base-TX Ethernet up to 10,000 feet (3 kilometers)—well beyond the 328-foot (100-meter) limitation—over a single twisted-pair, Cat 5e/6/7, or even coaxial cable.
- Operates Over Twisted Pair—Realize fiber-optic speeds without the expense—and hassle—of installing new cables or line-of-site wireless circuits.
- Plug and Play—Set these units up straight out of the box. No configuration is required. Auto-sensing 10/100 Ethernet ports support full or half duplex operation.
- Multiple Line Rates Supported—Boasting downstream line rates up to 168 Mbps, the switch-selectable rate mode options optimize rate and reach for the noise environment, wire gauge/type and length.
- Transparent LAN Bridging—Bypass network configuration requirements by transparently passing all higher layer protocols—including 802.1Q VLAN frames (tagged and untagged). Data-transmission mechanism is fully transparent to such IP video compression schemes as MPEG-4, H.264 and MJPEG.
Perfect for bandwidth-intensive applications the Model 2174 delivers off-the-chart symmetrical line rates greater than 100 Mbps.
|Color of the product||Grey|
|Ethernet LAN ports quantity (RJ-45)||4|
|AC input voltage||100-240|